Jennifer Huggins owns and operates Kingsway Boxing Club in Toronto, Canada. As a 3-Star International Boxing Referee and Judge with AIBA International Boxing Association, she understands the sport from the inside out. Jen is also the founder of Fight To End Cancer, an annual charity event has raised over $800,000 to date, in support of cancer research, with proceeds going directly to support the Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation.
In addition to being a Canadian National Coach at her gym, Jennifer is the Founder and Executive Director of the Fight To End Cancer. She is heavily involved in the community, however still manages to find the time to travel the world performing with a World Class Magician.
Jennifer's business and personal motto is that "Variety is the Spice of Life!" She may box in the ring, but she most definitely does not live inside of the box... unless of course she's getting cut in half! “Maintaining a clear perspective and honouring fairness is always key. As a boxing official, I play the role of both referee and judge. I pride myself on being fair in and outside of the ring.”
• 2017: Boxing Canada | Ron Whalley Memorial Award for Official of the Year
• 2016: The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation | Boardroom at the Princess Margaret Cancer Research Tower named in honour of the achievements of Fight To End Cancer
• 2015: AIBA International Boxing Association | Awarded Official Of The Tournament | Women’s Youth World Championships (Taipei, China)
• 2016: AIBA International Boxing Association | Ambassador: Women’s World Championships (Astana, Kazakhstan)
• 2013: Boxing Ontario | Reg Bender Award for Official of the Year NOTABLE
• 2017: Men’s Youth World Championships (St. Petersburg, Russia)
• 2017: Season 7 World Series Of Boxing | Referee and Judge
• 2016: African Olympic Qualifier (Cameroon, Africa) – Olympic Qualifier
• 2016: Women’s World Championships (Astana, Kazakhstan) – Olympic Qualifier
• 2016: Canadian Olympic Qualifiers (Montreal, Quebec) – Olympic Qualifier
• 2015: EUBC Men’s Elite Boxing Championships (Samocov, Bulgaria) – Olympic Qualifier
• 2015: AMBC Men’s Continental Championships (Caracas, Venezuela) – Olympic Qualifier
• 2014: Women’s World Championships (Jeju, Korea) – Olympic Qualifier