Matt Bertulli Founder Of Demac Media Discusses The Future Of Retail & Ecommerce & His New Book Anything, Anywhere
Nov 15th, 2017
Matt Bertulli is CEO and Co-Founder of Demac Media, a company of marketers, designers, and developers that help merchants grow and optimize their ecommerce businesses. To date, Matt has helped build and grow over 100 retailers. When Matt isn’t helping commerce companies grow you can find him tearing up back forest trails with his Santa Cruz 5010!
ABOUT ANYTHING, ANYWHERE:
It’s a new era in retail. Anything can be purchased anywhere, at any time. We have entered an age when advanced communication technology, once the exclusive privilege of large, wealthy companies, is available to anyone. Ecommerce has rewritten the rules of buying and selling, and every merchant needs to know how to negotiate the landscape. Matt Bertulli has devised THE essential ecommerce playbook for retail startups and established B2B and B2C retailers, providing step-by-step solutions to he
lp you plan, build and grow a profitable retail business.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Develop digital roadmaps to guide you to shoppers and to guide shoppers to your product
- Invest in the right technology and the right people
- Determine the best online channels for building your business
- Establish practical goals and a proper sequence of actions to achieve them
- Avoid conflicts by utilizing separate channels for wholesale and online sales
- Gain valuable information from your customers’ online journeys
Ecommerce has leveled the playing field, enabling smaller companies to compete with the giants in the online marketplace. Everyone with a product to sell needs to do so online. ANYTHING, ANYWHERE is your go-to guidebook for success in the brave new world of ecommerce retail.