Phil Singleton Discusses SEO, Becoming A Bestselling Author and Podcasting for Lead Generation & Business Growth
May 10th, 2018
Phil Singleton is the founder of The Kansas City Marketing Agency™, a small business marketing consulting company based in Kansas City, MO, and a Duct Tape Marketing Certified Consultant. Phil has a B.S. In Finance from Fairfield University and an MBA from Thunderbird, The Graduate School of International Management in Phoenix, Arizona.
Phil is also the author of How To Hire A Web Designer.
In 2016, Phil co-wrote SEO for Growth, a modern search engine optimization book, with Wall Street Journal bestselling author John Jantsch.
A finance guy by training, Phil is laser-focused on ROI and passionate about helping companies generate more phone call leads, email inquiries and referrals. Small business marketing consulting, with a focus on web design and SEO, is just a means to this end. Phil believes that the Internet drives more purchase decisions than any other medium in history of capitalism, and as such has devoted the last ten years to working with companies of all sizes dominate search engine rankings. In addition to providing small business marketing consulting services to companies in the Midwest, Phil provides SEO-friendly custom websites under the brand Kansas City Web Design® and online marketing and search engine optimization services under the brand Kansas City SEO® at KCSeoPro.com. Kansas City Design was name by Blogger Local a one of the best Kansas City web design agencies.
Phil Singleton is an active blogger and his content and blog posts have been featured on Duct Tape Marketing, Freshbooks, SEMRush.com, Ahrefs.com, AdvancedWebRanking.com & WebDesignerDepot.com and many local Kansas City and Midwest regional print publications and websites. Some highlights of Phil’s unique career:
- Helped dozens of US startups and tech companies raise millions of dollars in strategic venture capital investment and cross-border licensing agreements in the Asia Pacific region.
- Ran the global retail and online sales divisions for a best-selling line of consumer software products
- Started a software company in Asia, raising over $1M in venture capital funding, grew to profitability with 25 employees, then sold three years later. This experience in what got him into SEO and Internet marketing…in short by following the ROI trail to SEO.
- Is fluent in Mandarin Chinese
- Lived in Asia for over 10 years, primarily in Taipei, Taiwan, and briefly in Beijing, Shaghai & Hong Kong. Traveled extensively throughout the Asia-Pacific region on business.
- Lives in Overland Park, KS with wife Vivian and twin sons Ely & Ostyn